C.E.F is the perfect product to keep your Electrostatic Air Filters clean, efficient and effective. An Electrostatic Filter is most effective when clean and free of films that can be left by soap, cooking, tobacco smoke or household spray products. Conveniently packaged in a 32 oz. Spray bottle. This product comes ready to use. As with any cleaning product, follow the label instructions carefully before use.
- 32 oz spray bottle
- Product comes ready to use out of the box.
|Dimensions||5 x 5 x 10 in|
1. Simply remove the air filter.
2. Flush with water in opposite direction of air flow arrows.
2b. Washing in Opposite Direction of Arrow.
3. Turn filter and wash with airflow.
4. Spray Air-Care’s C.E.F. Spray (Cleans Electronic Filters) to help with stubborn dust and stains.
5. Wash both sides again.
6. Let the filter air dry for approximately 20 minutes.
7. Replace the filter. Complete these steps every 1 to 3 months for the best results.
Can't get it installed until next week, so will see then how well the other one trapped dust over the last 6 months.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.