Rechargeable, waterproof (IP67) and extremely powerful, the 12K outputs 12,000 lumens with our Optimized C•O•B Technology. The 5 impressive light modes are seamlessly transitioned through Smart Power Control. The backlit button serves as a power, battery and charging indicator.
• Turbo (12,000 lumens): 30 seconds / 220 meters
• High (7000 lumens): 2 hours / 164 meters
• Medium (3000 lumens): 3 hours / 114 meters
• Low (300 lumens): 12 hours / 36 meters
• Strobe (12,000 lumens): 2 hours / 220 meters
• USB-C rechargeable
• USB power bank
• 2x adjustable zoom
• Smart Power Control (SPC)
• Power indicator
• Battery charging indicator
• Closed-Loop Temperature Control
• Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum
• Waterproof (IP67) and impact-resistant
• Side-positioned backlit button with power indicator
• USB-C to USB charging cable
• Powered by internal rechargeable battery
(Recharge time: 7 - 28 hours,
depending on output of USB)
• 2.0 lbs.
• Length: 11”
• Diameter: 1.5” (head) 2.25” (barrel)
• Display size: (H) 11.34” x (W) 8” x (D) 12.5”
Q - What is the Prop 65 warning, and should I be worried before I purchase?
A - Our “WARNING” notices are mandated by California Proposition 65. We believe that our products are completely safe for consumer use and if any Prop 65 listed chemicals were to be present, we believe they would be within the safe harbor levels for exposure as published by Prop 65.
Our lighting products use Polycarbonate (PC) lenses for light projection, and Bisphenol A (BPA) is a precursor chemical used to make PC lenses. Prop 65 identifies BPA as a cause of reproductive toxicity.
Our lighting products use Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic for battery carriers and other enclosures, and Styrene is a precursor chemical used to make ABS plastic. Prop 65 identifies Styrene as a chemical that can cause cancer.
Please note that PC and ABS plastics are not listed polymers under Prop 65, but the identified precursor chemicals are listed and in some cases these finished plastics may contain low levels of the chemical in the plastic. Therefore, out of an abundance of caution we decide to adopt this marking in 2017 to alleviate any legal issues that could arise from an improperly marked product sold in California. These warnings are not required by FDA or other Federal agencies.
NEBO 12,000 Lumen Turbo 30s | 7000 Lumen Constant Rechargeable Flashlight w/ Power Bank waterproof (IP67)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.