NEBO's Brightest LED Flashlight Ever with 6,000 Lumens
The REDLINE 6K is a powerful, waterproof (IP67), rechargeable, 6000 lumen flashlight that features a 4x adjustable zoom and New Optimized C·O·B™ technology housed inside of an aircraft grade anodized aluminum body with 4 light modes. This light is the perfect addition to any Emergency Kit.
• High (6000 lumens after short ramp-up): 2 hours / 219 meters
• Medium (1200 lumens): 5 hours / 98 meters
• Low (60 lumens): 50 hours / 69 meters
• Strobe (6000 lumens): 3 hours / 219 meters
• Fully rechargeable
• Power Bank
• Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum;
waterproof (IP67) and impact-resistant at 1 meter
• Battery charging indicator
• Closed-Loop Temperature Control - monitors and adjusts output to regulate the temperature of the body and the LED.
• One front-positioned button for power and mode selection
• Micro USB to USB charging cable included
• Powered by rechargeable battery (included)
(Recharge time: 5 - 20 hours, depending on output of USB)
• 1 lb., 7 oz.
• Length: 10.5”
• Diameter: 2.25”
I've had other flashlights that claim to be super bright and then they aren't what the manufacturer claims. Is the REDLINE 6K really 6,000 lumens?
Yes - The REDLINE 6K has been tested to ANSI standards (American National Standards Institute) and is a true 6,000 lumen LED flashlight. We accomplish this thanks to our patent-pending optimized COB technology that allows for industry leading brightness, zoom, and beam uniformity in a handheld flashlight. The REDLINE 6K is also powered by an impressive 26650 rechargeable battery and utilizes closed-loop temperature control to prevent the light from overheating.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.