The OMNI 2K is the ultimate, omni-directional work light that boasts a powerful 2,000 lumen, Dual C•O•B output with a red hazard feature. The OMNI features magnetic handles to provide convenient carry, magnetic attachment or a sturdy base for hands-free light. Each C•O•B panel and magnetic handle rotate to give light everywhere that you need it, and the dimmer controls give you the right amount of light. Completely rechargeable, the OMNI 2K also features a power bank to charge your USB powered devices.
Counter display sold separately.
6 LIGHT MODES
• Dual C•O•B (2000 lumens) - 1.3 hours / 70 meters
• Dual C•O•B (250 lumens) - 5.5 hours / 22 meters
• Single C•O•B (1100 lumens) - 2 hours / 50 meters
• Single C•O•B (150 lumens) - 9 hours / 18 meters
• Red C•O•B (20 lumens) - 11 hours / 8 meters
• Red C•O•B Flash (20 lumens) - 20 hours / 8 meters
• USB-C rechargeable
• 4,000mAh power bank
• Rotating magnetic handles
• Rotating C•O•B panels
• Water and impact-resistant
• Non-slip rubber coating
• Battery charging indicator
• Rear-positioned ON/OFF button and 2 buttons for adjustable brightness
• USB-C charging cable included
• Powered by internal rechargeable battery (Recharge time: 2 - 8 hours)
• 0.5 lbs.
• Folded size: (H) 4.8” x (W) 6.25” x (D) 1.875”
CALIFORNIA REQUIRED WARNING
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Q - What is the Prop 65 warning, and should I be worried before I purchase?
A - Our “WARNING” notices are mandated by California Proposition 65. We believe that our products are completely safe for consumer use and if any Prop 65 listed chemicals were to be present, we believe they would be within the safe harbor levels for exposure as published by Prop 65.
Our lighting products use Polycarbonate (PC) lenses for light projection, and Bisphenol A (BPA) is a precursor chemical used to make PC lenses. Prop 65 identifies BPA as a cause of reproductive toxicity.
Our lighting products use Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic for battery carriers and other enclosures, and Styrene is a precursor chemical used to make ABS plastic. Prop 65 identifies Styrene as a chemical that can cause cancer.
Please note that PC and ABS plastics are not listed polymers under Prop 65, but the identified precursor chemicals are listed and in some cases these finished plastics may contain low levels of the chemical in the plastic. Therefore, out of an abundance of caution we decide to adopt this marking in 2017 to alleviate any legal issues that could arise from an improperly marked product sold in California. These warnings are not required by FDA or other Federal agencies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.