With all the features that you would expect from a SLYDE...and more! The 2nd generation SLYDE™ KING is equipped with programmable memory settings for each light mode, a new C•O•B red light function, a 4x adjustable zoom and best of all...it’s rechargeable!
• High-power 500 lumen LED flashlight
• High-power 500 lumen C•O•B work light
• High-power 40 lumen red light
• High-power red hazard flasher
• Fully rechargeable
• Memory power setting
• Convex lens
• Tactical edge
• 4x adjustable zoom
• Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum;
water and impact-resistant
• Dimmable beam
• Work light is concealed inside the flashlight body
• Powerful magnetic base
• Side-positioned ON/OFF button
• C•O•B Work light automatically turns ON when opened and OFF when closed
• Powered by 1 Li-ion rechargeable battery included
(3-4 hour recharge time)
• Micro USB to USB cable included
• 0.8 lbs.
• Length: Compacted: 6.875” / Extended: 9”
• Diameter: (Head) 1.75” / (Barrel) 1.25”
CALIFORNIA REQUIRED WARNING
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Q - What is the Prop 65 warning, and should I be worried before I purchase?
A - Our “WARNING” notices are mandated by California Proposition 65. We believe that our products are completely safe for consumer use and if any Prop 65 listed chemicals were to be present, we believe they would be within the safe harbor levels for exposure as published by Prop 65.
Our lighting products use Polycarbonate (PC) lenses for light projection, and Bisphenol A (BPA) is a precursor chemical used to make PC lenses. Prop 65 identifies BPA as a cause of reproductive toxicity.
Our lighting products use Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic for battery carriers and other enclosures, and Styrene is a precursor chemical used to make ABS plastic. Prop 65 identifies Styrene as a chemical that can cause cancer.
Please note that PC and ABS plastics are not listed polymers under Prop 65, but the identified precursor chemicals are listed and in some cases these finished plastics may contain low levels of the chemical in the plastic. Therefore, out of an abundance of caution we decide to adopt this marking in 2017 to alleviate any legal issues that could arise from an improperly marked product sold in California. These warnings are not required by FDA or other Federal agencies.6
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.