- Merv 8 | ASHRAE Tested | Lifetime Warranty
- High 94% Dust Arrestance | Low 0.12" WG Air Resistance Rating | 300 FPM Flow
- Fully Washable | Electrostatic | 165 grams Dust Holding Capacity PLUS
- Premium quality extruded stainless steel mesh | gold anodized aluminum frame
- Anti-microbial material to inhibit the mold and bacteria growth on the filter
Electrostatic Cleaning Information
Cleaning is quick & easy When cleaned as directed, your electrostatic air filter will give you many years of trouble-free use. Failure to properly clean the filter may lessen filter effectiveness, and as with any air filter, it is possible for an excessive dirt buildup to cause air flow resistance sufficient to damage other ventilation components. Depending on your specific situation the filter should be cleaned every 4-6 weeks. Cleaning Instructions
- Simply remove the air filter.
- Flush with water in opposite direction of air flow arrows then rinse other side.
- Spray with CEF Cleaner to remove stubborn stains.
- Rinse thoroughly to remove remaining dirt. 5. Drain excess water, let air dry, and reinstall.
Standard Sizes vs Custom Sizes (Available in Length 10"-30" x Width 10"-24")
*** FOR CUSTOM SIZE ORDERS LENGTH AVAILABLE IS 10-30" WIDTH AVAILABLE IS 10-24" *** Custom Orders are non refundable please ensure to specify your exact size in 1/8" increments. All Gold Filters are 1" (7/8" nominal) in thickness. If you need a thick filter look at our CUSTOM Thick Listing.
Every filter we manufacture is either a standard size or a custom size. The length and width of a standard size air filter is undercut by 3/8″ to accommodate standard size openings. This is consistent with other filter manufacturers. For example, if you are replacing a 25″ x 25″ disposable filter, then you need a standard size 25″ x 25″ electrostatic air filter. The actual size of this filter is actually 24 5/8″ x 24 5/8″. A custom size filter, however, is cut to the exact sizes you specify. So a custom size 25″ x 25″ filter will be exactly 25″ x 25″ – there is no undercut. The difference is very important – so if you have questions, please reach out
What Are Electrostatic Air Filters?
Electrostatic air filters clean the air by using static electricity – a safe, naturally occurring phenomenon. An electrostatic charge is generated by air flowing through a maze of static prone fibers. Airborne particles are attracted and held by the static charge until released by washing.
Check Out Our CUSTOM SIZED Thick filters also
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.