The Redline® FLEX utilizes Flex-Power™ Technology, which allows the light to be powered by a single AA battery or a 14500 rechargeable battery (included). The FLEX features 6x adjustable zoom, a dual-direction clip and a powerful magnetic base for convenient hands-free lighting.
4 LIGHT MODES - 14500 Rechargeable Battery (included)
• High (250 lumens) - 2.5 hours / 160 meters
• Low (80 lumens) - 5.5 hours / 89 meters
• Strobe (250 lumens) - 2 hours / 160 meters
• Turbo (450 lumens) - 40 seconds / 237 meters
3 LIGHT MODES - AA Battery
• High (90 lumens) - 2.5 hours / 102 meters
• Low (30 lumens) - 4.5 hours / 57 meters
• Strobe (90 lumens) - 4 hours / 102 meters
• Convex lens
• 6x adjustable zoom
• Anodized aircraft-grade aluminum;
water and impact-resistant
• Dual-direction steel clip
• Flex-Power™ Technology
• Battery charging indicator
• Powerful magnetic base
• Side-positioned, ON/OFF button with battery indicator
• Micro USB to USB charging cable included
• Powered by either 1 AA battery or 1
14500 rechargeable battery (14500 included)
• 0.2 lbs.
• Length: Compacted: 4.23” / Extended: 4.7”
• Diameter: (Head) 1.14” / (Barrel) 0.78”
• D 659,869 S; 4,664,971
GIFT BOX DIMENSIONS
(H) 4.3” x (W) 0.9” x (D) 0.9”
CALIFORNIA REQUIRED WARNING
Cancer and Reproductive Harm
Q - What is the Prop 65 warning, and should I be worried before I purchase?
A - Our “WARNING” notices are mandated by California Proposition 65. We believe that our products are completely safe for consumer use and if any Prop 65 listed chemicals were to be present, we believe they would be within the safe harbor levels for exposure as published by Prop 65.
Our lighting products use Polycarbonate (PC) lenses for light projection, and Bisphenol A (BPA) is a precursor chemical used to make PC lenses. Prop 65 identifies BPA as a cause of reproductive toxicity.
Our lighting products use Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS) plastic for battery carriers and other enclosures, and Styrene is a precursor chemical used to make ABS plastic. Prop 65 identifies Styrene as a chemical that can cause cancer.
Please note that PC and ABS plastics are not listed polymers under Prop 65, but the identified precursor chemicals are listed and in some cases these finished plastics may contain low levels of the chemical in the plastic. Therefore, out of an abundance of caution we decide to adopt this marking in 2017 to alleviate any legal issues that could arise from an improperly marked product sold in California. These warnings are not required by FDA or other Federal agencies.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.