Designed for use with 30-70HP small to medium skid steer loaders, the TMG-HB53S hydraulic breaker hammer gets hard jobs done with ease. With a 2’’ (53mm) diameter moil point chisel this hammer is perfect for small to medium size jobs including construction, demolition, excavating, and landscaping. An impact rate of 500-1000 BPM combined with 1300-1700 PSI working flow pressure makes this a versatile and efficient breaking hammer for breaking driveways, demolishing concrete structures, and digging holes.
- Maximized power-to-weight ratio breaking strength
- The nitrogen-charged operation provides superior breaking efficiency
- Bottom tie rod bolted design offers easy maintenance
- Tool bushing for quick, easy replacement
- Universal skid steer mount
- Working pressure: 1300-1700 PSI
- Working flow: 6.5-12 GPM
- Impact rate: 500-1000 BPM
- Impact energy: 350 joules
- Chisel diameter: 2''
- Hydraulic hose diameter: 1/2”
- Skid steer loader recommended: 30-70HP
- (1) 2’’ (53mm) moil point chisel
- (2) 1/2” hydraulic hose with NPT fitting & quick connect adaptors
- (1) nitrogen charge kit with CGA580 cylinder adaptor
- (1) service tool kit
- Packed in one metal shipping crate
- Shipping dimension: 52” x 45” x 24”
- Shipping weight: 660 lb
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.