NEW 2020 UVC Dual Voltage 110V / 24V Whole House Air Purifier, Smart Device.
The UVC dual voltage unit is designed to emit powerful ultraviolet light rays, which sterilize and reduce airborne microorganisms as they pass through a home heating and air conditioning system. The UVC Max 25 is installed in the main air supply or return duct of the home system, and operates continuously to automatically purify air in the home 24 hours a day. Two products in ONE! Can be installed as a 110V or 24V Smart Device will alert you to the status of your bulb. Available for Android and Apple
• When the proper location for the UVC MAX 25 has been selected, use the duct board mounting plate (5”x7” overall) to draw lines where the duct board must be cut 3” wide by 4 1/4” tall.
• Cut the rectangular hole and remove the loose piece of duct board.
• Now bend the mounting plate upper and lower tabs 90 degrees, and with the rectangular opening in the plate closer to the top, insert it into the hole in the duct board. (Figures 3 & 4)
• With the mounting plate in the opening, bend the secondary tabs another 90 degrees so that it is secured in the opening. (Figure 5)
• The mounting plate is now ready for the UVC MAX 25 to be installed in the same manner it would be installed into a metal duct. (Figure 6)
No Charcoal needed use light to purify your home
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.